4 health quotes I don’t like
Strong is the new skinny - What if — what if! — instead of telling each other what our bodies should look like, we just focused on how we feel?
Unless you Puke Faint or Die, keep going - It shouldn’t take puke to tell you when enough is enough. Im not saying make excuses, I am just saying, use your brain.
Nothing is as good as skinny feels - First of all, triggering. Second of all, food is one of life’s greatest pleasures. It is possible to enjoy what you eat and be fit. Third of all, triggering.
You can feel sore tomorrow or you can feel sorry tomorrow. Your choose. -Can we please quit this exer-shaming? Yes, daily workouts — even to the point of soreness — are smart, but beating yourself up about skipping a day won’t get you anywhere closer to your fitness goals.
Fitness quotes that rock my socks off
- Just do it - Nike
- You will miss 100% of the shots you don’t take - Wayne Gretzky
- The only workout you will ever regret is the one you don’t do - Unknown
- I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan.
- Anything worth doing is worth doing right. - Hunter S. Thompson
- When Quitting is no longer an option, you’re halfway there - Unknown
- Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness. - The Earl of Derby
- The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! - Marvin Phillips
- We do not stop exercising because we grow old — we grow old because we stop exercising. - Dr. Kenneth Cooper
- When your legs are tired, run with your heart - Unknown
- Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live. - Jim Rohn
- Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win. - Tom Fleming
- I am better than I was yesterday, but I am not as good as I will be tomorrow - Unknown
- The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work. - Vince Lombardi
- Exercise to live, never live to exercise - Jack Lalane
- No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch. - Unknown
[More Health Infographics Here]
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter